Summer vacations with the family have been fun, and we’re sure the kids loved the fun activities at camp. But it’s time to pack those lunch boxes and stack up on school supplies. Parents rejoice! School is bound to be in session as Maryland Tax-Free Week Kicks off this years back to school season. Gemcraft Homes has compiled some of the best deals to send your kids back to school in style without breaking the bank!
Parents shopping on a budget know that school supplies can add up fast. Try shopping at convenience stores with coupons for the bulk of your school supplies. The Krazy Coupon Lady, a blog for couponing moms, only spent a total of $5.00 at Walgreens for a full list of school supplies. Her list included scissors, glue, folders, pens, pencils, and much more. Head to KrazyCouponLady.com to claim your coupons on these items now!
Kids are always growing. So they’ll always need new clothes and new shoes. Equip yourself with these fantastic deals from stores that both parents and their kids will love!
- Splurge on shoes for the entire family at Rack Room Shoes with their BOGO 50% off sale and the $10 off a $75 purchase special.
- Stock up on your child’s active gear before practices begin. Dick’s Sporting Goods is offering up to 50% off on select boys and girls apparel.
- Get $10 off on your purchase of $50 or more at Kohls. You’re sure to find a few A+ outfits for the kids and maybe a few things for yourself as well!
- Visit Amazon for a great variety of durable backpacks under $50. We’re sure your child will find the perfect backpack to get them through the school year.
- Sending your child off to college? Target is offering 25% off the dorm room must-haves that every first-year college student will need.
Reminder: August 12th-18th clothing and footwear under $100 will be exempt from Maryland’s 6% sales tax. Click here for the list of tax-exempt items!
Goodluck to our Gemcraft parents and students!